Getting the most out of the sustainable transition. We know how.
The team of Ecorus Home, located in Amsterdam, focuses on social housing cooperations, where its mission is to completely unburden its customers and make a maximum contribution to the energy transition. We make the difference in this industry by concluding framework contracts with housing cooperatives, taking care of the advice of individual tenants and managing the solar power installations. Ecorus Home is a true scale-up organization, dynamic, innovative and increasingly an IT-driven organization.
Are you ready to make the difference as a backend / API developer?
Who are you?
You have at least 3 years of experience with modern backend technologies in a professional environment. Ideally Python but PHP, Java, Scala or Kotlin, NodeJS are also relevant. Next to this you reckonize yourself in the following profile:
- At least 3 years of experience designing and creating REST APIs, some of them publicly faced (to be used by external users/companies)
- Experience in designing database schemas, working with relational databases and sufficient understanding of basic SQL
- Lots of experience writing REST APIs in Python based on FastAPI/Flask with SQLAlchemy and Postgres
- Experience in Postgres with advanced knowledge of SQL and database performance (indexes, storage techniques, etc.)
- Experience in adjusting a Kubernetes cluster to deploy and manage services
Do you reconize yourself in the following profile? Please read along the the employment conditions and job responsibilities also fit your expectations.
What can you expect?
You will be part of an energized. knowledge driven and innovative environment in which you make your contribution to a world with less fossil energy. Your employment conditions will consist of the following:
- Salary based on experience and knowledge with a maximum of € 5250
- Teambonus of €2400 per year, as like any other Ecorian
- 25 holidays
- pension plan
- Hybrid working environment with an office in Amsterdam North close to the metro station
What do we expect from a backend / API developer?
We created our own workflow management software in which we coöperate with clients, partners and off course the internal organisation. Next to this we also developed an IoT monitoring solution for residential PV systems which connects over 30.000 households.
The upcoming challenges are:
- Scaling both the IoT monitoring solution and workflow management software to support the growth of the company and its daily activities
- Automating the monitoring of the PV systems, minimizing manual work
- Minimzing the involvement of IT in the daily operations by building self help tools
In the upcoming years IT will become an even more central part of Ecorus Home. We have big plans for both the workflow operations tool and expansion of the IoT monitoring solution. This is why we are looking to expand out IT team with your possible new job!
As a Backend / API developer your daily activities will consist of:
- Creating and releasing new features to improve our applications
- Doing code reviews with fellow developers
- Learning about new tools and frameworks that can improve our landscape
Are you interested?
Please let us know by applying for this position with your resume and Github, a motivation letter is optional. We will get back to you within 3 working days.