Projectengineer mid-scale solar
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland€ 2.500 - € 3.800 per maandProjectmanagement
Are you the electrical engineer with a couple of years experience? And, most important, are you ambitious, driven and a strong communicatior?
As an engineer you will be a part of a client-specific international project team which focusses on installing solarpanels on rooftops of commercial businesses like supermarkets, offices etc. You're responsible for the detailled design based on the client needs. This means you're in the lead of the entire design of the system from start untill project completion.
You interact with:
Are you the pillar we are looking for and do you fit in our international and friendly team (9fte). A role as project engineer within Ecorus quickly offers great growth and development opportunities within your own team, but also other business units. The ambition is great, so is the challenge! Will you be our new solar soul mate?
What does Ecorus Offer?
- Competative salary between €2500-€3800 gross based on a fulltime contract
- Educational possibilities like a Scope 12 certificate or VCA
- You will be part of a social and driven team
- A professional future with one of the leading companies in the solar/energy market in the Netherlands
What does Ecorus ask for?
- An (electro) tecnical education
- Experience in designing electrical (preferably PV) installations
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of/experience in working with Autocad/Virtuosolar/PV-syst;
- Fluency in Dutch